Appeals Advisory Services
We can help in a number of ways. These include:
- Providing advice about the decision you are questioning, including the options you have available and possible grounds for appeal.
- Advocating for you to the WCB.
- Initiating a formal appeal process on your behalf.
- Providing assistance through all levels of appeal within the WCB system including Customer Service, the Dispute Resolution and Decision Review Body (DRDRB) and the Appeals Commission.
- Representing you in a formal appeal process to argue your case.
The Way We Work
Informal dispute resolution is an important feature of Alberta’s workers’ compensation system. Whenever possible, we will first reach out to the WCB and try to reach a resolution informally.
If those efforts are unsuccessful, then we will make use of formal processes, such as an appeal to the Appeals Commission.
For assistance with an appeal, you can contact us.